Metal Inert Gas Welding (MIG) is also referred to as Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAS) or Metal Active Gas (MAG).
Larego Toolmaking has a qualified welder in house and has a designated area for welding.
Due to the nature of our work all jigs for MIG welding are designed and made in house to maximise production output.
No job is too small, so we are able to weld high or low volume production runs.
Advantages of Robot welding
- The robot welding process increases efficiency and quality.
- Manufacture more parts in less time.
- Minimise scrap which saves you money.
- A quicker turn around for the job.
Our Specialised Services
- Welds can be NATA certified if required.
- Welding up to 400 amps.
- Straightening facilities.
- Capacity 1000 mm x 500 mm.
- Low or high volume production runs to suit your requirements.
The following video shows one of our robot welders working on a fabricated component.