The automation of machine tools which are operated by a series of programmed commands is referred to as computer numerical control (CNC). Computers play an integral role in controlling the movement of the tools and component being machined. By combining our vast knowledge and experience we specialise in high end components and utilise our highly automated computer aided design (CAD) and computer aided manufacturing (CAM) computer software. Whether it’s a prototype or production run we are able to meet your business requirements. We can assist with your design development to reduce material waste and cost.
Advantages of CNC Machining
- A very reliable quality to our finished products. Larego Toolmaking is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
- Efficiency in production and delivery of components.
- Maximising a quick turn around and increasing the run cycles to match possible variations.
Our Specialised Services
- Larego Toolmaking CNC Machining services can handle components with dimensions up to X – Y – Z travels of 1588 mm x 805 mm x 788 mm.
- Our inhouse design and development skills and expertise will ensure the design, development and manufacturing of components are tailored to your business requirements.
- We specialise in small or repetition engineering and work with most types of materials, such as stainless steel, copper, brass, titanium, steel and much more.
- Manufacture of infrastructure components.
- 2½D and 3D capabilities.
- We can turn your ideas into reality.