Our Toolmaking division consists of CNC machining centres, CNC wire cutters, milling machines, surface grinders, spark eroders, radial arm drills, MIG, TIG and ARC welders, CNC lathe, CNC wire cutting, CNC pivot saw and welding robots. This equipment helps us produce high end components and to perform general fabrication.
We can cater for low volume or high volume production runs to meet your requirements.
We specialise in the manufacture of press tools, jigs and fixtures with all design being done in house.
Our specialist engineers together with their expert knowledge of CAD and CAM programs are able to assist your business in product design and prototyping.
Our qualified engineers have applied their computer knowledge and metalworking experience to produce high end machining and infrastructure components for our many satisfied customers. Using our expertise, robots and CNC machines we are able to work with your designs and produce products efficiently, cost effectively and on time.
The vast experience of our employees enables us to manufacture press tools, jigs, fixtures and gauges quickly and cost effectively.
Our overhead crane, with a 5 ton capacity, allows us to work with large jobs.
We also have a fully equipped press shop for metal stamping.
Why choose us?
- We are a one stop shop being able to work from concept design, to building, tryout and delivery.
- We also have presses for tool tryouts and production.
- We have equipment and skills for structural welding and machining in our facility.
- We can perform tool and die work for rubber and metal stamping.
Our specialised services
- Custom tooling, jigs and fixtures are designed in house.
- Press shop for tool tryouts and manufacture.
- Low volume machining and production.
- In house 3D design.
- Form tools, full follow on tools and compound tools.
If you are interested in more information about Toolmaking, please contact us for a quotation or further clarification.